Friday, June 6, 2014

Blogs, post, pages and other headaches

I apparently have two blogs, if I understand the terminology.  One address is: beejaycreator.blogspot.com and the other is drbjp236.blogspot.com  I do not know how I ended up with two.  I surely would like to change the title of one of them.  I used to teach my students how to use computers for their sociological work.  Now, in a few short years, TECHNOLOGY HAS PASSED ME BY.

I am a novice at tweeting.  I've started and abandoned blogs a few times.  I am now determined to get on board with this at least.  Tweeting I will work on later.

The blog at drbjp236.blogspot.com will contain my more serious views on the absurdity of the world.  For example, the educational system has become more and more absurd in Texas. Maybe it is really the politics of education that I find frightening.

The beejaycreator.blogspot.com will contain posts and essays on the general absurdity of life.

For the moment, I will use both blog addresses.  Perhaps in the future, I will be able to combine them but keep the two emphases separate.  But, I have decided that the title "Upside Down and Backwards" is a fair fit for both perspectives.  Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment